Amouage Opus III
Amouage Opus VAmouage Opus VI
Amouage TributeAnnick Goutal Encens Flamboyant
Annick Goutal Heure ExquiseAnnick Goutal Petite Cherie
Annick Goutal Sables
April Aromatics Calling All Angels
April Aromatics Bohemian SpiceApril Aromatics Jasmina At the Moment (Chanel 22 & Marshall Crenshaw)
At the Moment (Saki & Lubin Idole edt)At the Moment (Secret de Suzanne /D'Orsay L'Intrigante) At the Moment (Vera Wang & Fireman's Fair novel)
Ava Luxe Café NoirCarner Barcelona D600
Caron Aimez-MoiChantilly Dusting Powder
Clive Christian C for WomenComme des Garcons Daphne
Comme des Garcons LUXE ChampacaCostes by Costes
Creed Virgin Island WaterDeneuve
Devilscent ProjectGuerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Guerlain Samsara Parfum How I Store Decants
Il Profumo CannabisKenzo Jungle l’Elephant
Kenzo SummerLa Via del Profumo Hindu Kush
La Via del Profumo Oud Caravan Project
Montale Black AoudNeila Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling
Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps
Nez a Nez Ambre a SadeOmar Sharif Pour Femme
Oriscent Pure Oud OilsParfum d'Empire Azemour
Parfum d'Empire Cuir OttomanParfumerie Generale Indochine
Parfums de Nicolai SacrebleuParis, je t'aime
Pascal Morabito Or BlackPuredistance Opardu
Ramon Monegal Cherry Musk
Robert Piguet Fracas Serge Lutens Borneo 1834
Serge Lutens BoxeusesSerge Lutens Un Lys Sonoma Scent Studio Voile de Violette
Sonoma Scent Studio Winter Woods (brief mention)
SoOud Ouris Parfum NectarStone Harbor, NJ Vacaton pix (non-perfume related)
Strange Invisible Perfumes Lyric RainTightly
Tokyo Milk Ex Libris
Vero Profumo Mito Viktoria Minya Hedonist
Viktor & Rolfe Flowerbomb
1, 2, & 3 would be the Vero Profumo perfumes, Onda, Kiki & Rubj, which I’ve been wearing all week. Oh, I’ve fallen wildly, deeply in love with all three. With Kiki & Rubj, it was instantaneous love. With Onda, it was an awakening, analogous to meeting someone who seems foreign and alien to you at first, and then discovering that you can’t live without that person. I don’t want to say too much, because I’ll be posting a review of all three scents very soon.
4. Parfums DelRae Amoureuse (which would be like taking a bottle of Tahiti to Tahiti. Mmmm, zowwy jackpot! My lust for this knows no end).
5. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem. I decanted some for a customer this morning and had forgotten just how good this stuff is. Sprayed a little on myself and swooned over my own sillage. Somehow this combination of coffee, cedarwood, vanilla, patchouli and lavender makes my skin smell butterscotched in a deliriously happy way.
6. Chanel No. 22 (because ooh-la-la, we are talking French Polynesia, right? And Chanel No. 22 is so quintessentially French. When I’m not lying on the beach, I need a chic scent to wear for wining and dining and shopping—and this is the perfect chic scent).
7. Tauer Perfumes Incense Extrême, a fragrance that is in splendid counterpoint to the profuse blooms of Tahiti and of my own perfume collection. For days and nights when I want to exude an aura of calm, Zen beauty.
8. Guerlain Spiriteuse Double Vanille (because Tahiti and vanilla are a match made in heaven. And Spirteuse Double Vanille is the most perfect vanilla scent ever made).
9. Parfums de Nicolai Sacrebleu, a scent I’ve been wearing a lot of in recent weeks. Starts off with a lemony brightness, like Tahitian sunshine, and then red fruits and white florals begin developing, the cinnamon and frankincense kick in, and day turns to evening. This fragrance reminds me of a delicate blackberry cordial taken at dusk within the quiet confines of a night-blooming garden.
10. Amouage Jubilation 25 for women. If I’m going on an extravagant, sexy vacation, then I want a perfume that smells equally extravagant and sexy. How long will my decant of Jubilation 25 hold out? On one hand, a long time: it’s rich and lasting. But on the other, considering how crazy I am for it, probably not much longer than my real-life bank account. Oh, yoohoo…Tom? Are you there?
Posted by Suzanne Keller, 4/3/2008.
All I Am - A Redhead
A Perfume Blog (Blacknall Allen)
Another Perfume Blog (Natalie)
Australian Perfume Junkies
Beauty on the Outside
Bois de Jasmin
Bonkers About Perfume
Ca Fleure Bon
Eyeliner on a Cat
From Top to Bottom - Perfume Patter
Glass Petal Smoke
Grain de Musc
I Smell Therefore I Am
Katie Puckrik Smells
Memory of Scent
Memory & Desire
Muse in Wooden Shoes
My Perfume Life
Notes on Shoes, Cake & Perfume
Notes From Josephine
Notes From the Ledge
Now Smell This
Oh, True Apothecary!
Pieces of Paper, Squiggly Lines
Redolent of Spices
Riktig Parfym: Ramblings of a Fragrant Fanatic
Scents of Place
Scents of Self
Sorcery of Scent
Tea, Sympathy and Perfume
The Alembicated Genie
The Candy Perfume Boy
The French Exit
The Scented Hound
The Vintage Perfume Vault
This Blog Really Stinks
Undina's Looking Glass
WAFT by Carol